Friday, September 26, 2008

This is for you Rylin!!!

Rylin had her 6th birthday the other day. She had a great party at Peter Piper. She loved all the presents she received. Thanks to all the family for making it on a school night. Rylin is such a special girl. I don't think, as a mom, I tell her enough how much I love her. From the day she was born I thought she was the most beautiful little girl I'd ever seen!!! It didn't matter to me how much she cried, and it was a lot, I thought she was so perfect. As she grows and gets older I can see what a special person she is. She is so sensitive and caring. She has such an artistic streak. I tell her she's going to be an artist when she grows up. She loves to draw and paint. Her biggest smiles come when she gives someone a drawing or painting she's made for them especially. She loves her brothers and sister very much. She also loves her alone time too. She is a very private person, I think she gets that from her mom. I love how much she loves school. She doesn't want to miss even when she's sick. She makes me and her dad laugh when she's trying to tell a fib with a big grin. I tell her she needs to work on her poker face. Rylin I want you to know that you are special!!! I am so glad Heavenly Father let me have you for my little girl. You are full of special qualities that shine so bright. Happy Birhtday!!! I love you more than there are stars in the sky.







No comments: