Sunday, September 28, 2008

Do you think this guy had a bad day???

A couple of weeks ago one of my friends called and asked me if I knew anything about a fire that was happening at Jeff's work. She lives right across the street, and she was hearing lots of little explosions and was seeing a ton of black smoke.I didn't know what was going on, so I called Jeff to see if he had heard anything. After some calls he said that a truck was on fire in the Southwest Gas parking lot, but he didn't know how bad it was. I was out and about around his work at the time and drove by to see what was going on. The truck was completely burnt to the ground. I called my friend and told her what the truck looked like. She couldn't believe it. She new something was going on because of the little explosions. Needless to say this guy had a bad day!!!



1 comment:

Dave, Tamara and Addysen Mowers said...

Hi Robin,

Dave mentioned this a little. Was it an employee? Did they guy make it out alright? Ouch...

Smiles,
tamara